Apparantly this thing was suppose to start at 9 a.m. and Betz wanted to be there for the opening ceremony (he neglected to tell me everything runs on ISLAND TIME-meaning it starts whenever the guy in charge is ready).
My beautiful Belle in pink. By the end of the day she was not so pink.
Opening Ceremony. You can see the roasted pig through the space between the dancers.
While playing this little boy decided to attach himself to the kids, mostly Keaton. It was really a cute thing to watch. When we first got there the kids felt uncomfortable because they were the only white people around. By the end, I don't think they noticed any longer. When we first asked this little boy what his name was, he promptly replied, "Batman". Oh, he was cute. Later we learned his name is Trevor. When we left that evening he started crying and would not let go of Keaton. He reluctantly released once I promised we would see him the next day.
2 comments:
Looks like alot of fun, that pic of bella is soo cute! You take the best pics. Thanks again for stopping by I really enjoyed seeing you guys.
I think this looks like such a fun weekend! I am glad you were able to go. I can't wait to hear about the next adventure!
Post a Comment