Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Season Closer-Second Win of the Season

My pictures posted out of order. So the element of surprise is a little lost and I didn't want to go back and reload all these photo's. Coach CJ with my Keaton.
Me and my baby. He really is not that tall, I was squatting down for the picture.

This photo was only minutes after Keaton had been crying from his injury.
Coach CJ and Jeremy (?) jumping, 4 minutes left, up by one point.
Surprised the kids with silly spray as they came off the field.

You would have thought they were state champs how loud they screamed and cheered. It was one of the greatest moments for this Mother to witness. I am so proud of my Keaton and how hard he worked this season.


This is were the posting should start.

This kid is so happy on the field.
I love how in every picture he has his eyes closed when he goes to tackle.
Taking a break on the sidelines with the team.
My baby down on the field. It took everything in me not to run to him. Have you ever felt your heart stop? I think mine did. . .
How precious is that? He was hit in the stomach.
Now scroll back to the top.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to talk to you about adoption. Email me at sethnmelis@msn.com and I can at least get you started in the right direction.