Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fiji Day-Cousin Sandy

Look at this beautiful baby. Does she have the most beautiful brown eyes you have ever seen?
Just having fun in the park.
Keaton is always looking for the babies.
All of us at the end of Saturday's Rugby Championship.
I truly had a wonderful time spending the day with Sandy and her girls. Each one of them is so beautiful. I wish we had more time to spend together. I am grateful that Sandy came to the Rugby tournament having never seen a game (I never had either). I think we are both addicts now. Having her there with me helped me feel even more comfortable with all my new Fijian friends.
Sandy, I want you to know I admire you and see you as such a strong wife and mother. What a blessing to have you as a member of my family. I drove 10 hours to a place where I only knew the man next to me and had the absolute best time with you sharing the day and activities. Thanks for bringing the girls. My kids loved playing and "fighting" with them. They have already asked when we will see you all again. Want to go to Fiji Day 2009 in Hawaii with me?

1 comment:

Sandy N said...

Tara we had a great time too. It was great to have someone from the family visit! I was excited to see these pics. I wish my camera would have been charged so that I could take some pics. Ashlynn said she wants to move to Pocatello. LOL
Love ya