.JPG)
One kid down, Keaton locked up with his.
.JPG)
Hey is that kid slapping my kid!!
.JPG)
This boy loves the game. Can you see his smile?

Mama is so proud of you. Sadly, for the win today I did not have my camera. It really is not about winning, but this team needed a win. They needed to see results from their work and you know what...so did I. I drive this boy three to four times a week to practice and games for 1-2 hours each time and it has been a sacrifice of dinner, my sanity, cleaner house, and grocery shopping. However, for this kid I would practice five nights a week including Saturdays for 2-4 hours if it would make him smile. The sacrifice is actually a reward of time together, teaching him to set goals, building character, learning about commitment and team work, doing your best, and then trying harder, exercise, building relationships, learning about authority, following directions, follow through . . .I think you get the idea. I have learned so much. Amazing what I can accomplish in just two hours at home each night after practice. We don't watch much TV these days. I say I want football to be over, yet, truth be told I don't want it to end. I am loving the lessons we are learning as a family while playing this game. Thanks boys for taking me along for the ride.
Enjoy the Journey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment