Monday, December 22, 2008

Phone Took a Bath

During my recent, more domestic days at home, I somehow forgot a cell phone should not and does not need a bath (imagine). When dirty, a damp cloth is sufficient (take my word for it). A dip in the sink water is not effective. The phone may be clean, however you will lose all vital information stored in phone that has been collected over the last 10 years and there will be no way to retrieve it. After $50 deductible and a positive comment from my Alltel agent, I am back receiving calls. I can't call out because I do not have a single number. The agent said to think of it as starting fresh. Every day will be a surprise to find out who is calling. Oh goodie!!

My sister Christine called today and I had no idea who was on the other end acting like they knew me. So I am sending out a request. Call me or text me but I need numbers. I feel a little isolated here in my empty contact list world. My number is 208-681-5494. Luckily Abete encouraged me to memorize his number, now I see why.

Seriously, I need numbers!!!!

2 comments:

jerbonashfoy said...

Here is my number in case I dont get a chance to call you!
801-913-0969

The Kellers said...

That would be so frustrating-sorry. Here is my number 208-241-6221. Jeff's 208-241-6087. Love Ya! Maria