Thursday, December 11, 2008

Announcement


So I have been trying to put together our wedding announcement and have struggled with spending money on it, we have both been married before, so we are trying to do this small and not look cheap. I worked on an announcement version for two weeks just on a word document. Then I see this amazing graduation announcement my sister Sharen did for her husband and thought...hmmmm.....maybe just maybe....she could do that for me. Well I exchange five pictures through email later and not much time (she is very talented with photoshop, as my kids say she is AMAZING) she sends me this. I think it is fabulous. What do you think? I wanted to get some thoughts before I sent them to the printer.
I seriously want your comments. I want to send them next week.....no more delays. I had a dream last night I showed up on wedding day and realized we never sent the invites. NIGHTMARE. Does that mean something?
Sharen, thank you so much!! It means so much to me and you just did it. I love you!

5 comments:

jerbonashfoy said...

I love it! Dont forget to send me one!

Laura said...

I think it's wonderful!

Sandy N said...

I think it is great! Very appropriate, And SO CUTE! Great job Shar!

jerbonashfoy said...

I dont know if you will check this but here is my address:
Bonnie and Jeremy Foy
4354 cherry view dr
West valley city Utah 84120

Five Alive said...

That is wonderful Tara, on line the Address of the church doesn't show up too well, check to see it is readable before having them printed.