Ok, I am finally ready to send announcements. Leave me your address or email it to me at tcontreras1975@yahoo.com. Don't feel silly leaving it for me, this wedding will be simple but a nice time to visit and spend time together and a party none the less. You are invited.
Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement as this journey has taken on a new traveling companion. I am still scared out of mind (possible Runaway Bride), however Abete's patience and love have encouraged me to tear down my walls and maybe believe in love and (more so) commitment again. Come celebrate with us.
Love to All.
4 comments:
You know ours!
350 West Maple #33
Pocatello, ID 83201
3461 W 6875 S
West Jordan, UT
84084
Tara,
I am so happy for you both. I look forward to meeting him. Sandy said he is so nice and you seem so happy. I wish we lived closer. Here is our address...
7802 131st Street W.
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Love you!
Kerri
Sorry I am slow at replying even though I saw this a few days ago.
My address is
3120 NW John Olsen #18305
Hillsboro OR
97124
Post a Comment