Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tag- I'm It

I got tagged by JaNae (this is why you don't tell people you are blogger stalking them).
The rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV Shows

  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Everybody Loves Raymond
  • Law and Order SVU
  • Law and Order Original
  • Biggest Loser (something about watching people lose ten pounds in one week while I sit there is thrilling)
  • Will and Grace
  • Sex and the City (edited version of course)
  • King of Queens

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  • Woke up late, got kids ready for bus in 10 minutes
  • Went to work
  • Had three clients up to the hotel for a lunch/tour
  • Saw Shayna's wedding dress
  • Decided I wanted to drive to Vernal
  • Picked up Belle from daycare and gave her exciting news
  • packed my bags-forgetting make up, hair stuff and my slip fr Sunday
  • Stopped at Walmart in Park City for make up-came out with $90 bill

8 Favorite Restaurants

  • Remo's
  • Buddy's
  • Macaroni Grill
  • PF Changs
  • Sanju's
  • Thai place in Lava
  • Greek Cuisiana in Portland
  • Costco Food Court

8 Things I am Looking Forward to

  • marrying Abete Batini on January 10
  • going to the temple in 2010 with all our children
  • first trip to Fiji to hold Betz kids as my own
  • the day Belle will become Isabella Contreras Batini
  • someday being able to be a stay home mother
  • Getting the kids back in dance
  • finishing my Masters
  • buying a home and having a dog

8 Things on My Wish List

  • write a book people will pay money to read
  • take the entire family to Hawaii and Fiji
  • trip to Italy
  • to be more patient with my children
  • for the boys to get ready in the morning without fighting
  • walking in my home and finding it perfectly cleaned
  • 2 hour full body massage
  • not buy clothes in the Plus Size or Women's section-I believe will only happen if I am on Biggest Loser

8 People I tag

  • Sharen Caldera
  • Maria Keller
  • Kendra Souza
  • Sandy Nelson
  • Tenae Simpson
  • Jennie Wilding
  • Laura Stucki (you will always be a Stucki to me)
  • Cheryl Schriendel (if I spelled that wrong, forgive me, I am in Vernal)

Can't wait to hear from all of you!! Thanks JaNae for tagging me. This was actually harder than I thought.

3 comments:

Laura said...

It's okay, I'm still a Stucki to me too. One of these days when we actually make it legal, I might consider changing it.

Unknown said...

Tara, I love this post. It is so great to see what you are 'into'.
By the way, you don't need the biggest loser. The power to make the changes you want are inside yourself. It is only a matter of wanting and working...and working...and working... (I tell myself this everyday!)

J.J. said...

Great post! Glad to have tagged you! :)