
Bella has never been able to run her hands through her hair or toss her hair over her shoulder, until now. Well actually my sisters straightened her hair about a month ago on a Sunday night. It was beautiful. I told her the next morning we would touch it up but she would be able to show everyone at school her straight hair. Monday morning I was in the shower and she comes bopping in the bathroom all excited about her hair. I told her I would fix it when I got out. When I hear her in there singing I thought nothing of it, until I turned off the water. With the new silence I could hear the spray bottle spraying and I pulled back the curtain and......I have never seen her hair that big. It was a big poof ball like you have never seen. She was sitting at the counter spraying water on her hair and brushing. The moisture just made it kink up. Normally when her hair was curly that would have been fine but not this time. There was no fixing it. Oh how she cried. I felt s bad. I had to pull it in a pony tail and wow was it still big!!
This week I bought myself a straightener and Sunday before church we tried it out.
The pics above are the result.
She loves tossing her hair around.
2 comments:
Ok that just makes her look soo much older. She is such a beautiful lil girl. I cant believe how long its getting!!
I'm sure she's just as beautiful with her hair curly. My SIL has two little girls she adopted and she does all kinds of cute things with their hair.
Post a Comment