Today I met with the event planner at Party Palace (thanks Tenae). Oh goodness. This little event is turning into a big island party and now with the decorating off my list I need to focus on attire. We had thought about purchasing decorations to save money but when I started pricing things and thought of the headache and labor we would have to deal with, we opted to pay someone to do it. I think a very good choice.
Next my focus is attire. For the ceremony we are thinking traditional but simple wedding clothes but after that we want to change into matching island shirts for Abete, me and the kids. We are looking at ordering material from Fiji. UMMM I don't know how to sew. I am hoping there is a simple alternate to this choice as well.
Betz is so sweet about the entire wedding planning efforts. This week and maybe for another week, he and his company are in Riverton, WY. They are working very long weeks (95+ hours). He sent me a text thanking me for all the work I am doing with the planning. Is this man for real? He is working in the freezing cold until 4 in the morning so provide for his soon to be family and he thanks me for meeting with a planner and giving her all the hard stuff. BETZ, I am lucky to have you in my life and I love you so much!!! Thank you for working so hard for all of us.
What a great man to take on our journey.
1 comment:
Tara you are a blessed woman to have such a thoughtful man. Letme know what I can do to help you.
Post a Comment