Monday, September 8, 2008
A Welcome Guest
Betz attended Keaton's baptism with me and the kids. I was very grateful to have him there beside me. He has been such a bessing in my life. I have not written much about the time I have been able to spend with him since meeting on Aug 4, but he is in my life and I am grateful for that. He traveled 5 1/2 hours to be with us on Keaton's special day. I thank him for reading the scriptures with me every night. If it is on the phone or in person, I treasure the time we talk about the gospel. I am learning so much from him and at times feel so inadequate compared to him knowledge of the gospel. I don't know hom much more I want to say. Again I can't predict the future or change the past, but today is good. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just came across your blog, looks like you guys had a special day, congratulations! Great Blog.
Post a Comment