Wow! Go Baby! I don't have a lot of time to get my feelings on paper but I have to announce my baby, wide receiver, won his final game agianst the Fort Hall Braves. What a great way to end an up and down season. Pics and details to follow.
Tara, just wanted to say that's great that they won their last game. Also wanted to tell you Thanks for lunch Friday-it was nice to get out with you and Mom. I love coming to your blog and reading about everything, but I also love the music you have. It's great-Love Ya! Maria
1 comment:
Tara, just wanted to say that's great that they won their last game. Also wanted to tell you Thanks for lunch Friday-it was nice to get out with you and Mom. I love coming to your blog and reading about everything, but I also love the music you have. It's great-Love Ya! Maria
Post a Comment