Friday night I had plans to go out with the most amazing man. He is charming, holds my door open, thinks I am beautiful, thinks I can cure every ache and is the most handsome blond. We had planned to get some pizza and then catch a movie. We had both agreed on the movie to watch pretty easily. So I get off work and right away give him a call. You have no idea how excited I was. So I get him on the phone and his voice is happy.
"Mom, hey do you think we can take Tyson to the movie with us tonight."
So it has happened. My son, the boys who would give anything to spend alone time with his mother has now demoted me to chauffeur. I didn't think it would happen to me. I did enjoy my time with him Friday night, even if I did have to share him with his friend. Again, it was fun to watch him with his friend. WOW!! My baby is growing into a man. We picked up Tyson, got Little Ceasar's and then watched Hell Boy2. The boys had fun watching me jump every other minute of the movie. You are the best Taron!
No comments:
Post a Comment