Thursday, September 18, 2008

How do you say "I love you"

Miles may be between us but my sweet man finds ways to let me know he is thinking of me when he is way out in the oil field.




Betz you are so wonderful to me. Thank you for showering me with your love and attention.

3 comments:

The Hamilton's said...

Ohh That is SOooOOo Sweet! I love it! Hope to see ya at the family reunion ... tomorrow! Luv's Heath

Sandy N said...

How Sweet! I meant to tell you that Jason isnt going to be coming after all so just email me and let me know what your plans are. (If you are going to have any extra time) Do you need a place to stay? We have one extra room in our apartment.
Talk to you soon

Laura said...

Sounds like you've got a great guy out there! I'm happy for you!