Saturday, July 16, 2011

It’s What Fun Is…….

And yes it was.  For Taron’s birthday this year he wanted to go to Lagoon Amusement Park in Utah.  It has been YEARS since I have been here.  We had an amazing time.  The sun was out.  The temperature was just around 80 degrees.  What more could we have asked for……maybe a second day. 

lagoon 2

 

 

We had the pleasure of having friends join us.

Lagoon 124 1

 

I would catch myself looking over at this young man.

How did I get so lucky?

lagoon 128 1

 

lagoon 129 1

 

 

Lagoon 131 1

 

Look at that smile.

Lagoon 134 1

I got to be fast friends with Abigail.

She says she normally doesn’t ride the rides,

but she rode every single one of them…

with me.

Lagoon 132 1

 

Isn’t that the look of some happy kids?

Lagoon 133 1

 

I think the last time I was at Lagoon,

these two could only ride the kiddie rides.

Not the case this time.

May June Events 140 2

 

Lagoon 141 1

 

lagoon 141 2

 

Lagoon 142 2

 

lagoon 143 1

 

Lagoon 145 1

 

I get the distinct feeling someone is watching me.

Lagoon 147 1

 

A little fear……………………………………………….a little joy.

Lagoon 150 1

 

 

Lagoon 151 1

 

Woo Hoo…look who I got to ride with.

Lagoon 152 1

 

 

I have nothing to say about this one….

next.

Lagoon 176 1

 

Lagoon 177 1

 

Lagoon 178 1

 

Lagoon 179 1

 

Lagoon 180 1

 

Lagoon 181 1

 

 

Time to cool off.

Lagoon 183 1

 

Lagoon 185 1

 

Look like even the big kids like this one.

Lagoon 190 1

 

Lagoon 192 1

 

Lagoon 194 1

 

Lagoon 200 1

 

Never hard to catch this one smiling.

May June Events 165 2

 

May June Events 171 2

 

The man behind the camera.

May June Events 198 2

 

I love this one.

May June Events 206 1

 

 

 

May June Events 222 1

 

May June Events 233 1

 

This one we went on twice.

The first time no one got wet.

Second time, different row….

we got drenched…..and it was cold.

May June Events 237 1

 

May June Events 240 1

 

May June Events 242 1

 

May June Events 243 1

 

May June Events 245 1

 

May June Events 248 1

 

May June Events 249 1

 

May June Events 251 1

The kids shut the park down.  They rode the final blast of this one.

I believe we were the last car to leave the parking lot.

May June Events 258 1

 

May June Events  1

 

This had to be the last picture.

It really does say it all.

We had a fabulous time at Lagoon.

Memories were made.

Friendships strengthened.

Loved on my kids.

Thanks Taron for turning 13 and taking us all on

a great adventure.

1 comment: