Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Right This Minute

I walked through the door with emotions all over the place.....there are things I would normally turn to to calm myself...but not today.  I can't do that anymore.  I came in, changed clothes and put on Wii Dance Fit.  I am going to dance it out.  I want to run to the gym.  I really just want to run.  Run away.  Hide.  Cry.  I don't want to make a decision.  I don't want to clean up anything. I don't want to get after my kids for messing around.  I don't want to make dinner.  I don't want to face relationships.  I just want to be.

So right now I am exercising.  Exercising because it is the best way to deal with my loneliness.  My sadness.  My heart that yearns to be loved.  My desire to be validated.  My desire to feel approval.

I have 45 minutes and then off to the next demand of this single working mother of four.

1 comment:

jerbonashfoy said...

I love you Tara! I know life is hard for you, but it will get easier for you! Remember when you are this stressed turn to your Heavenly Father! He loves you and so do I!