Monday, August 29, 2011

Belle’s Day

This month has been a joyous and testing month for me….and it is not over quite yet.  With my birthday followed by Belle’s and then Keaton, it seems the celebrating never stops.  This is good.  Making their special day one to remember brings me joy.  Watching my girl anticipate all the great things ahead of her brings me gladness.  Planning and making it all happen . . . makes me tired before it has even started.  I started a new semester of grad classes the day before (on top of full time work with the Department of Labor), ended a three month relationship the night before (I don’t know if I will say anything more than that on this topic), Keaton is in 5 day a week football practices however I wanted this day to be all about Belle.

 

Therefore, I got off work a couple hours early, gathered up seven little girls and we picked up Bella at grandma’s house where she was for the day.

 

 

 

Aug Belle B day 054 2

 

First thing we went to a movie.  Just imagine all these little gigglers following behind me. 

Aug Belle B day 059 2

Every moment is a photo op for them (and me).

Aug Belle B day 061 2

 

The cashier was great to have fun with the girls.Aug Belle B day 062 2

 

Decisions. Decisions.  I did tweak their position a little for this one.  But naturally they were all standing up to the counter when I looked over at them.Aug Belle B day 063 2

Aug Belle B day 064 2

 

 

After dinner we visited a buffet pizza/pasta place.  Something for everyone.Aug Belle B day 070 2

 

 

Lately when I think of my sweet Belle the words to a song come right along.  “Just to see her smile I’d do anything.”  So true.  It doesn’t really matter what is going on in this hectic life, if she smiles, I am at peace.  All is right with the world.Aug Belle B day 074 2

Aug Belle B day 082 2

Aug Belle B day 088 2

 

 

The whole gang.  Five friends.  Two cousins.  A whole lot of laughs.  Oh wow!!!  I love that Belle!!Aug Belle B day 095 2

Aug Belle B day 097 2

 

Just to see you smile
I’d do anything
That you wanted me to
And all is said and done
I’d never count the cost
It’s worth all that’s lost
Just to see you smile

 

Love you my Bella.

Happy Happy 8th Birthday!!!

~Mom~

No comments: