Since my date got sick,
I got to attend the annual monster truck show with
Taron, Keaton and my brother Sean.
Let's get ready to RUMBLE.
Before the show.
Always love to see this sight.
Kids did the count down....
Five, Four, Three, Two, One
Drivers Start Your Engines
Seriously, I wanted to smack this girl in front of me.
So many of my pictures look like this.
UP
UP
Over
Over
Up
Up and Over
Three at a time.
Me and my boys.
I am not exactly sure why I love this event each year.
Maybe cause my boys love it.
Maybe cause I am slightly redneck at heart.
I do laugh that this redneck event sells out the Holt Arena.
No other event does that ....ever. I asked.













1 comment:
It was sooo fun wasn't it?!?!?! I am happy you had such a great time!
Post a Comment