Funny thing happened on the way to the car. The kids and I were all walking out the door and heading down the front steps to the suburban, when all three kids laughed and said, "Hey Mom, don't fall down again."
My previous fall is only now not showing the visible results. After the color spectrum lit up my back side, this week it had finally left me in peace.
I laughed and reassured the kids I would not fall down the stairs as I gripped the railing (just to be careful). I reached the driveway and started walking around the front of the suburban. Next thing I know, I am laughing and pulling myself out from under the suburban. This time I fell right on my side and landed on the palm of my hand as well. It didn't hurt as bad so I may not experience the disturbing black and blue colors. I didn't go into minor shock this time either, but this winter has not been nice to my body.
Am I doing something wrong?
1 comment:
Nope you are not doing any thing wrong... except maybe your shoes. Maybe you should wear the type of shoes that they do to climb mount everst!
Post a Comment